Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Garden...

Since we can’t go anywhere, here is  what I’ve been working on.
I did NOT get a before... I always think of that when it’s almost done. I can tell you... it was overgrown... entire ground was covered in weeds. 
We have a septic system right, smack dab in the middle. 

Potting bench stills needs to be painted and a little updated.



2 truck loads of these river rocks for middle, and 2 truck loads of DG for around them. 

I bought 4 huge pots a while ago in winter when these were 75% off. 

They cover each of septic holes, I guess you call them. The white rocks that I used for edging to separate the 2 areas all came from the front yard. Previous owners had a lot of extra rocks when they did their backyard project and put them in front yard as a border. I relocated them to the garden as they were just sitting on top of grass and very hard to mow around. 


Lots of veggies and herbs of all kinds. I have already ran out to the garden for a few things and am loving it. 


1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Love your pots! I bought one the other day to grow zucchini.