Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Doings...

We’ve been a little busy here.
Tore down this patio thing the previous owners used as a dog run. During the day while at work they put them in it, 2 big dogs. 

It’s like 8x8... some people should not be dog owners.

2 of 4 posts were rotted, walls were cracked and ready to fall down.
Discovered it was only being held up by 4x4’s surrounded by rocks  and a little cement. 2 screws drilled into a 2x4 on ground. Good thing we took her down. Now to rebuild. The wood was just delivered today. It’s going to be a patio with a swing under it that’s going to be made from an old bed. 

Closet remodel for me... thanks to my handy dandy husband! I did all the painting and he made the cabinets and shoe rack slides. I ordered the drawer handles of amazon. 

There is another shelf way up above also. Very, very tall closets.

Now I have to put everything back in. Yuck.

I had to buy a small rug to go in there because the flooring won’t be done until we do bathroom remodel which hasn’t happened yet. It will all be done at once. There is more that we have done, but it will have to wait for another day. It’s going on 10:30 at night. Severe thunderstorm alert just rang on my phone and I have a scaredy cat dog. It’s gonna be a long night.



No comments: