Wednesday, April 27, 2016

It's a flimsy....

Finished this top today.
There really is no pattern name to it. It's a Mill Brook Series, #14. Collection for a Cause, circa 1852. Fabric is Moda/Howard Marcus.
It measures about 73x98. It was a lot of fun to make. Need to find a good sale, I have 3 tops that need backings.

Monday, April 25, 2016


It's done, but I just have to decorate it all up.
For once, I am at a loss for decorating. I know for sure the tv is going up on the wall this weekend. Maybe that will help.
Mark finished it up this past weekend but I was in Gramma duty this last week. So now, my mind is turning on what to do.
Doesn't it look great?! Thanks honey!

Sunday, April 10, 2016


I put my orders in for my grand idea for a new tv cabinet.
Here it is in the works...

It's comin' along.....Today I have to put my painting clothes on.

Monday, April 4, 2016


Another finish. It's called "Liberty".

It is a Red Door Design. Easy stitching once I figured the directions out. There was an error in them, and then it went together real easy. Boy oh boy... The pile upstairs is quickly growing.

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Not my Grandma's quilt....

My good friend Krista, acquired this quilt of her Grandma's while on a visit with her Mom in Northern California. The only thing that was wrong with it was it wasn't finished. It was quilted but it had no binding. That's when she called me. 
Not sure how old it is, but the fabrics are very, very weak. Thin. The backing is a see through white muslin.
So I fixed her up. Sent her a sneak peek and she loved it.

Here the rest...

I think she will be happy with it!