Thursday, April 2, 2020

QOV...

I’ve been playing with more Quilts of Valor. I’m not sure if I showed this one or not. Easy quilt to make if you are using a panel.


This is a free pattern I found. 

The one below, Sandy and I both bought this kit for around $40.00 at Houston Quilt show. This one is hers, but I quilted it up for her.

Took scraps and made the flags. I am going to quilt it using wave pattern. I need backing, I am plum out of backing. I think I have 4 quilts made up that need backing. I’m running out of batting also. 


This is completely done. It goes in the pile with the other 6 of completed ones to turn in when we meet up again.


1 comment:

Sherrill said...

Love all the quilts. I like seeing your use of panels as I have a few I need to use and you give me some ideas. I've got a bunch of the flags made up that I just need to put together. One of these days....