Wednesday, March 18, 2020

This and that...

I’ve been busy... just with lots of things.

We had some friends from California come stay with us and we gave the tour of Waco. Known them for over 30 years and we had a blast!

QOV #9, the middle is a panel from Hobby Lobby.

QOV #10, this one was pieced by Sandy but I quilted it up. She has only made like 3-4 quilts and she is a master at quilting!

I participated in a sew a long from Gigi’s Thimble. I have wanted to do another Irish Chain quilt, it was fun and fast! I love 2 color quilts. 

QOV #11


QOV #12. This was pieced by Missy, but I quilted it up also. 
Phew! There are others on the cutting board, such fun! 



Then I’ve had to tend to Lolli, our 13 year black lab. Spine issues are popular with labs and ours is having issues now and then.  Scares me to death when hers flares up and it takes up all my time when it happens. She’s on the mend now, I just hold my breath every time it happens. 

2 comments:

Sherrill said...

Oh my GOSH! Those are some BEAUTIFUL QOV's!! I may need to copy a few! I have a few panels but haven't figured out a good way to use them.

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful quilts!