Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Spaghetti sauce...

My fridge was overflowing with veggies of all kinds and I didn’t want anything to go bad. Garden is coming to an end soon and I’m cleaning it all up. 
So spaghetti sauce it was...
I took all the veggies out of fridge and roasted them all up. There was 5 trays all together. 
Cut them all up, seasoned, roasted @400 for about 15 minutes. Did that 5 times for all the trays.... put each one in the blender and made sauce. Prego sells spaghetti sauce with vegetables right??
Put in zip loc baggies and in the freezer they went. 
Just add some Italian sausages and they are ready for dinner!
Made a table runner in between all the goings on.... 1done, 1 more to go. Trying to finish them up for the 4th of July.  Then I will quilt them up.
Quilted this baby up.... I started it, machine went out of timing.... had to take her in.... finished her up the other day. It is QOV # 31 or #32 I think...
Luckily I was able to continue right where I left off with no problem what so ever. 
Going in a field trip today to look at some old windows for sale. I am thinking a lot of re making my greenhouse these days and it might be coming to light soon. 







2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful quilt! My garden never made it this year. It got too hot too quickly.

Sherrill said...

Popsicles are so cute and LOVE the QOV!! What size did it wind up?