Saturday, June 27, 2020

New cabinets...

Went to a quilters estate sale and boy did she have every gadget possible. She loved her gadgets. 
I picked up fabric. Rulers I was too cheap to buy to begin with... things like that. My friend got a Janine machine, a 2nd one that is smaller. This way she can use it for community service meetings & retreats... and all her machine parts and bobbins can be interchangeable with the ‘mama’ machine and she now does not have to disconnect her main machine to leave.  
I did get ideas for storage while there so I went home and looked in my room.
Fun things we bought, so fun, we ended up going back 3 more times since then, 
The cabinet on right, there were 2 identical ones next to each other but I forgot a before picture. I bought left one at hobby lobby.
It’s so stinking cute, I bought another..

And after....
Love my new little space! All because I went and saw someone else’s room and got ideas!


1 comment:

Caro said...

Great score on your part.