Friday, June 26, 2020

New windows....

They finally decided to show up to install the windows. 

They look awesome.we went with grids on the front of the house and no grids on the back.


There is still a couple of touch ups they have to do, they ordered wrong style window for one of the bedrooms and 2 screens have holes. And other than tracking mud throughout my house on my carpet, everything looks good. I’m calling today to see if they will pay to have my carpet cleaned. 
Of course we can’t do a project without an injury and this time it was me... taking the blinds down, Mark unlocked the top, then decided to pull the shades up... whoops.... the whole unit cam flying at my nose like a bullet.



This looks BE-YOU-T-FUL.... I now have 2 blacks eyes that are a pretty shade of blue and purple, can’t wear my glasses, there is a cut right wear they sit..  oooiiii.  

Anyways... after all installed, I sanded ALL 29 window sills, Mark and I painted them and I started  on doorways. You just can’t stop at 1 doorway, so they ALL got a touch up throughout the WHOLE house. 


1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

oops! I hope you are okay!