Saturday, November 18, 2017

Trio...

This is a kit that I bought at Red Door Designs at their last sale. 
Once I layed it out and looked at it. I decided to double it so it can be used on someone’s bed. Went into the stash and 12 more assortments of fabrics and started cutting.
Ended up with this as the middle.
It’s approx 82x92 being just the middle. I had exactly the right amount of fabric from the kit to make all the inside sashing. 
I got real lucky and found some more online and ordered 1 more yard so I can frame it all in. It’s from a couple years ago, so I got real lucky and didn’t have to search real hard. I want it to fit a queen size bed but I don’t want it to be GINORMOUS. So I will take it upstairs and throw it on the bed and see where we go and how big to lake the borders. My first thought was to add just a couple inches of the corner stone fabric to frame it and the another color for border. My husband didn’t like that idea and he had me search for sashing fabric. I’ll see which way I like best and go from there once it’s all layed out.



No comments: