Sunday, November 26, 2017

Black Friday sales...

Anyone go out shopping?? 
I did, appliance shopping that is. 1st stop... Best Buy...
Can you believe they only had 1 person working in appliances on Black Friday.... waited about 20 minuets and I was outa there.
Next stop Lowe’s...
Same price..
Our appliances are 14 years old.. so with new cabinets comes new appliances.. black stainless steel... I like them..plus it will make the house look better when we list it in the Spring.
Bought 2.. microwave and dishwasher. We brought the micro home and the dishwasher won’t get here for 2 weeks.. that’s ok. Ours still works so we’re good. The fridge we are not taking with us when we move so I’m not replacing it... I will give it away when it’s time. The stove... it is hidden behind the island, really can’t see it. It’s a 2 part, counter top and then insert for cabinet... just the bottom is close to $1,500...so I’m thinking it can stay white. We’ll see how much it looks outa place when it’s all said and done. That’s a lot of money for just a stove.

No comments: