Saturday, November 4, 2017

Table makeover...

When we moved into our house 14 yrs ago, I bought a little dinette set at Walmart for $49. About 6 yrs ago, I painted the top piece dark brown just to give the room a little color. I knew it needed to be re painted but wasn’t looking forward to it.
I forgot to take a before picture in the house before we started, so here it is in the garage. 
Ever since we painted the cabinets, this little table has looked out of place with the oak color. Talked Mark into helping me and went to Lowe’s.
Bought some plain lumber, a variety of sizes and started making a farmhouse table. 
Here is our $80 makeover.




It was around $50, then I opted to try this FABULOUS primer spray paint and some more FABULOUS white spray paint. I have never used such neat paint.
Here is a chair before..
And then after..

I am over the moon happy with my little makeover and it looks wonderful in the kitchen.


Here’s the paint. I think I used 2 of each.