Thursday, November 30, 2017

Outside...

I posted these on Facebook and Instagram already so if you follow me there, you have seen these pictures already. This is what the outside of the house looks like this year.




This is our last Christmas in California. Yes, we are heading out to Texas. My kids and their families are there. They have settled down quite nicely now and there is no sign that they will be moving anytime soon, I hope. After the first of the year we will be putting out house on the market, we both are retiring and hopefully by Spring we will be on our way to the next chapter of our life. Yikes! Kinda scary. 

2 comments:

Sherrill said...

It looks beautiful!! Hopefully your home will sell quickly and you'll be here in Texas! I LOVE Texas and would never want to live anywhere else (though I have lived in MD, VA, CO and OK). What'll really make it nice is the family's already here.

priscilla said...

Good luck on your move. I would love to leave CA, but hubby won't go! Plus, our kids are here & aren't leaving either. Just wanna go back to New England...oh well.