Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Vacation has started




All right, I'm back. What a week. Last week was Steven's B-day, my baby turned 25! We went to his house for dinner and saw his family. (him, Ronna, and the dogs). Thursday and Friday were crazy at work, end of school is tuff, especially our first year going from year round school to semi-traditional. Friday was the last day of school for the kids and Tuesday (yesterday) was my last day. Busy, busy, I was!! But I am now on my first summer vacation until August 4th and I haven't slowed down a bit.


I finished the quilt in the picture. Kelly came into town and left. Just got back from taking her to the airport. She will be back in a week. Transplanted 3 HUGE, did I say HUGE plants! So HUGE it took 3 of us to do it. Working on re-upholstering 2 chairs in the back yard. Mark sat down on one of them and RIP!! I ordered material should be here tomorrow and then I'll show you before and after pictures. Ordered a roll of batting and then I can finish up 2 more quilts on the long arm. I have to get an oil change tomorrow also, I sure hope my whole summer is not this busy every day.

1 comment:

momtofatdogs said...

Don't hold your breath. Everytime you decide it's a ME day, then it WILL be busy!

Sam