Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cupcakes and Quilts





This is the latest quilt I finished. I can never take a good picture, one is laying on the ground with a crease in the middle and the other is hanging, not very good.My banister isn't big enough. I didn't do a very good job on my variety of squares when laying it out, they were suppose to be random and lay any way they want. Only 2 ended up that way. Oh well. I went by color when I laid it out and didn't think about HOW they were laying.



This is the cutest little cupcake pincushion I've ever seen! I have it in small, medium and large. I'll post the other 2 soon! Marian has them right now. This one measures about 2 1/2" off the ground and is about 3" around. Cute, cute, cute! I have a couple extra, oh, they can be made in color you want!!




No comments: