Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy, busy summer!




I can't beleive it beens over 2 weeks of vacation already! There is still soo much that has to be done. Kelly is still here till this weekend, she is going to see Harry Potter at the Acadamy in LA this Saturday with Michele, how exciting for her! I hope she'll see someone famous.


We had our pool cleaned today. They took off all the calcium build up. It looks pretty, it's filling back up now. Can't get the tile wet for 24 hrs, they put a sealer on it, but with the 105 degree weather we have (and it's just a little after noon time), I'm sure the end of the day will be good. Quilt run has been going on and I have been helping out at the Cottage, 3 days last week and 3 days this week. Store credit!! WHOO-HOOOO! Love it!! Pays for this expensive quilting habit I have. Show you more of the back yard when it's all cleaned up.


2 comments:

momtofatdogs said...

The pool is beautiful.

Husband looks the same!

M

momtofatdogs said...

Hey, I just signed up for a "pantograph of-the-month" program @ urbanelementz They have many that are only 6". I am going to give it a try - says you can cancel @ anytime...

M