Saturday, November 7, 2020

Well.....

It has been a long time....
I have been quite busy here in Texas... I am just going to jump back into October. There is a lot that i will skip over but Here are some more QOV. I will try to get you caught up. I am up to 50 now that I have either sewn up and or quilted for QOV. 










There are a couple more I didn’t show you, but it could take a while. We were told at our last meeting that are area is all caught up on honorings. Which is wonderful news. There was a long list of people on the waiting list, but our area is all caught up. We are working on helping surrounding areas up now. Still over 500 people waiting in the state of Texas. 
I was also the lucky recipient to Kim Diehl’s cleaning of the closet. I am honored to be the lucky person to receive it. 2 huge boxes came in the mail a couple weeks ago with like 45 yards of fabric! This is going to help out tremendously. She also got in touch with Henry Glass and they are sending me 2 bolts of 108” backing. Can you yell YAHOO with me!
So this is all for today, I will try to post tomm and get you caught up some more. 


1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful quilts! And what a blessing to receive the fabric.