Monday, November 9, 2020

Retreat time...

Found a retreat here in Texas and talked a friend into going with me. They cut the # of people in attendance in half.  We were seated every other booth and had to wear our masks if we got up and walked around. They went above and beyond to keep us safe.  
First off... look at this iron! It’s a heavy duty sucker... works awesome... AND.... it has my maiden name on it! ‘KNAPP’.... and Monarch... when I went to High School... I was a Monarch! They had these at every ironing station... they are not cheap either!



View out the back patio.
Fourth of July quilt done.

Christmas quilt finished.

This one with the X’s...I picked up at an estate sale.. I finished it up. 



Finished the little one up and gave it away to Charity group. Out sewing bee has been extra busy the last couple months. We have finished over 50 quilts. We have done walker bags, bibs, marble mazes, baby quilts, 35 pillowcases  just to name a few things. Sandy and I  distribute these to various places on each Wednesday. Busy, busy.. we only started keeping track of these since around September. 



No comments: