Sunday, May 3, 2020

Finished up the sew a long quilt by Edyta Sitar.

This was free on her blog a couple weeks ago. Very nice of her. 




Quilted up my ‘hocus pocus’ quilt...

I love the idea of where I set this up, but the true colors you really can’t see. Lighting was off in the garden.

So I took it out front and it was a little windy.


But the colors you can really see.
Quilted up a QOV.

Sandy pieced this one up, made from random 12” square star blocks. 


We made a sensory path for fun for the kids in neighborhood, they love it! It’s a big hit.my magnolia trees are in full bloom!

Garden is doing great!

Plenty of radishes, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, lettuce, spinach, kale we eat every day.... we are supplying the neighbors with fresh veggies also.

Having fun decorating the neighbors house also! Hahahha. Took her a while to notice also. 
Quilted up 2 more quilts today... binding gets done next.. Mark is working on little porch swing area. My closet is done, everything is put away. Onto the next closet now. 


1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Your sew along quilt is gorgeous!