Tuesday, May 12, 2020

This and that....


Been busy quilting away... working on the backyard but I don’t have any pictures of those.

There are still a couple of quilts waiting patiently to be quilted up. It was supposed to be all stormy today and I don’t plug my machine in when storms are in the forecast. 

I turned in 7 QOV last month... and have 6 more completed now... still a couple more to finish up. I am up to 28 QOV since January 1st, 2020 that I have pieced/sewn or quilted up. 

That’s about it. Hopefully tomorrow we can finish up the table in backyard, we stained it today and hopefully tomorrow we can put finish coat on it. Mark needs more wood to finish the roof of gazebo/swing area, so that’s on hold also. The roof didn’t go back on like we had hoped using the tractor, so he took it apart piece by piece and some parts were no good or damaged and needs to be replaced. 
We planted a couple of fruit trees and some other plants... it’s slowly coming together. 

2 comments:

Sherrill said...

Wow! You are crankin' out those QOV's and they are all beauties. I need to work on another. I've finished one this year, have another that needs borders and need to start a 3rd.

Jocelyn said...

Such beautiful quilts!