Thursday, January 17, 2019

Homespun rag quilt...

Oh boy.... I wrote this blog like 5+ times because it wouldn’t publish.  I finally deleted the app, restarted my whole iPad and now let’s see if it works. 

I have an extended family member who sent me a picture and asked if I could make a rag quilt just like the one she showed me. I said sure. I hadn’t done rag quilts in like 15 years, but it’s like riding a bike. It all comes back to you.
I bought /collected all fabrics and this is it.





I got to this size, sent her all the stats and price so far and asked what she wanted to do. Picture she sent me was a queen size, did she want me to continue?? Never heard back. That was before Christmas. 



It’s a homespun, totally reversible, 54x60, handmade rag quilt. Sent her stats again yesterday morning... haven’t heard anything.  Eek!



In process of trying to write this post... she texted me back. SHE WANTS IT! Yes!
Hope it’s ok. Like I said she originally wanted it huge, and it’s not. Queen/king size would got her a small fortune. 
UPDATE.... wouldn’t load w/pictures... I’ll try posting without and see what happens... I’ll try pictures at a  later time.
Woo hoo ! It’s all fixed!!





No comments: