Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Found one...

My new little dish that sits on the counter.. it’s a little deeper than I wanted, I think I may make a pin cushion to sit in there but for now I just have my magnetized pin bowl sitting in it. But holds all my pretty little scissors so nice.

This one below is the one I was really searching for... 

Then I found this dish sitting next to the bowl, it also had to come home with me. I think I’m just gonna pour those pins directly in that bowl! They were both  in a booth that was 30% off. Score!


The bigger dish ranged anywhere from $23.00-$35.00. I also didn’t expect to see as many as I did. I think I saw like 5 of them. I got the lower end of the deal plus the 30% off. I’m still gonna look around to see if I can find the smaller, not so deep one just laying in a little antique store somewhere. 

2 comments:

Judyk said...

My husband and I walked into an antique store in Tennessee and the candy dish was the first thing I spied. They had 2 identical ones, I bought just one now I am rethinking that. Next time we are near (we live 3 hours away) I will have to see if it is still there. I too had seen the same post you did with the sewing purpose of the dish. Mine was an $8 find, but it is not as big as yours. Love your blog.

momtofatdogs said...

LOL! I have 2 just like it! They are so handy.

M