Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Part 2...


More catching up... I sewed up a FREE sew a long from Carina Gardner. She had posted it on her Instagram account for 1 week. I call it the Wonky Christmas Tree pattern.

The 2 trees out front turned to Fall overnight it seemed like.




I finished quilting this one up..

Then I had the Grandson here for a week and I found these awesome cookies that he could paint and still be edible. He had a blast. 





We went to Christmas on 5th Street at Baylor and they had a TON of things to do for everyone.. hit for John John was Polar Express exhibit. 


It was just like a huge playground for kids of all ages. Even adults. We took him home this past weekend and Mark built a Murphy Bed for them for Christmas.  I don’t have a picture. 
Then we ended the weekend with Church and a got a picture of their family with Santa. Think that’s it. I sewed and quilted more things but need to take pictures.






1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Busy,happy week for you