Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Finishes....

2 charity quilts quilted up for the local quilt guild. Next door cat, Eggnog, decided he wanted in on the fun.


Front and back on both of them.



Here is a panel of a red truck that my sister sent to me.
Absolutely in love with it!



Then a client asked if I could do a Harry Potter baby quilt with minky backing.
Hope she likes it, if not, it’s going on Etsy tomorrow. That’s about it. I have another clients quilt getting ready for quilting this week. It’s gonna be a tough one. Backing is not big enough and she knew it, said she was just gonna CUT the quilt down. What she doesn’t realize is I need that extra backing to put it on the frame.... wish me luck!



3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love your finishes. Don't know how you are going to accomplish quilting the next one.

Jacqueline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jocelyn said...

They look great!