Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas Party...

The CLIFTEX is the only remaining of three theatres that were founded by D.C. Caraway in the early 1900s. It has been in business since 1916. The original name was "The QUEEN Theatre" which was later changed to "CLIFTEX Talkies." in order to keep up with the ever changing film industry.
I was kinda wishing they would do a showing of Mary Poppins returns though like the sign says.
Very tiny. It burned down in the 1920’s, was rebuilt and there are still a few remaining items left in there. Neat little theatre.
Today is the 1st of 5 days of Elf on Shelf. Kelly started it a couple years ago. I talked My school into doing it and here they are...
Man, I miss those guys!
Gonna finish this up today with a scalloped border. 



Wish me luck! First time doing this!









No comments: