Sunday, October 28, 2018

Jenny...

I went to see Jenny on the road... Jenny Doan from Missouri Quilt Co. she was here in Waco. This was the line in front, line behind went all way around the building. I bought tickets about a month ago.

Here we go!


She was the most amazing person! I had no idea she was a comedian. It was an amazing show. I highly recommend you go to see her if she’s near your town. It was just the Best! I forgot to snap pictures during her trunk show.. too busy laughing.
Then I was in the best sewing mood, so I came home and quilted this guy up.
Did a chevron pattern I love how it turned out.
Funny thing about sunlight... look at this.. 

One was taken with sunlight behind, the other in front.
The fabric is Kim Deihl fabrics so really either picture doesn’t show the true colors. The closest one to would probably be the first one taken inside the house showing the backing/design.






No comments: