Sunday, October 14, 2018

HOT Fair and Rodeo...

Heart of Texas Fair and Rodeo took place here in Waco Texas this past week. 
At my first quilt guild meeting I attended a couple weeks ago, they were looking for quilt entries for the fair. I was talked into it. I have never, ever entered any quilt guilds or fairs before. This is a first. 
The entry fees that are required all go to scholarships for the kids. There is a small amount of money you do get if you are lucky enough to win.
So I entered 3 quilts. 3 different categories, to support the kids. 








I was pretty lucky...3 First place wins. (There were not very many quilts entered at all.)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Congratulations, in fact, treble congratulations. You can hang those ribbons in your sewing room and be very proud indeed!