Sunday, September 24, 2017

Update...

Here it is all washed and crinkly.
And then the housekeeper...
First let me say... my house is not dirty in no way... 
They showed up about 11:00 for the first cleaning (deep cleaning) and did not leave till after 6:00. There were 3 of them coming and going throughout the day, the whole time. Have no idea why.. I didn't ask. 
They did everything! Very professional. She's a keeper!
Then my hand... surgery was wonderful... still sore.. working on strength and flexibility now. Still off work, I feel good but there is a major project going on at work and I know I will screw my hand up if I try to do my job right now. 
For anyone who is thinking or procrastinating about getting carpal tunnel release surgery done... do it. Night and day with results. I can't wait till get the left one done.