Wednesday, September 20, 2017

House cleaner #2...

Well, the first one was a dud! She showed up late that should have tipped me off. There were A LOT of things not dusted. I noticed after she left, she didn't even picked things up and dust underneath. She used her little wand and went around things. I do that when in between my deep cleaning days. Didn't even go in laundry room. I'm sorry, this is decorated and used just as much as any other room in my house. My clothes come outa here, it better be clean.
I also noticed as walking around the bottom of my socks were black. I really don't think she mopped either. If she did, she used dirty water. I know I didn't see her pick up the chairs and go underneath. Grrrr
Then I go to jump in the shower.... SHE DIDNT CLEAN MY SHOWER!!!!! 
Oh boy, she's gone. See ya!
Today I'm trying #2. She was the one I wanted originally, I thought she was expensive but I calculated wrong on my part. 
So, we shall see how she does. I have good vibes today. Let's see how she does.
Cross your fingers.

No comments: