Friday, September 29, 2017

Happy Birthday...

Even though I'm technically not working, the show must go on. Our school is 20 years old this month and since I'm social committee.... we had a party.
I forgot all about taking pictures, but I did snap a few before the show started and after it ended. This is the invite that I sent out to anyone and everyone.

Each teacher got a bag that contained program, water, and cookies and napkins for each student. We sang happy birthday and even had the bubble machines going up on the roof.

In the 20 years we've been opened, we have only had 3 principals and that the 3rd just being started 7 weeks ago. We've been very lucky! We even have 7 original teachers here on staff with me being one of them.
Midge on the right... 15 yrs... Kristina on left, 5 years.. and Mike 7 weeks in...

We had a new school song for today's performance, we had all our dignitaries, past and present that have graced us in our journey. I had all the students paint a rock, we're setting up a rock garden. We even have a time capsule to bury.
It was a lot of fun. 
Everything was perfectly placed and laid out... even the water bottles got a little touch up...I'm so mad that I forgot to take pictures... everyone else did.

No comments: