Thursday, December 29, 2016

Sew along....

Back to Primitive Gatherings sew a long...
 
This is what it's suppose to look like above...and this is how I tweeked it.
 
Couldn't take anymore of the 100 and something 1/2 square triangles that are less than an inch big...nope..
 
These are the 3 I made my own. The 1 has no star in it but oh well. Looking back on some of the squares, some are filled with those stupid triangles.. What was I thinking! Yuck! That's the one bad thing about a mystery... it's a mystery.. ha. I'm onto the finishing stage now, sashing is done and now laying it out.  the version I originally liked had itty bitty triangles ALL around the edge.. NOPE... not gonna happen. I picked a different version.
Stay tuned... taking Lollipop (dog) into get dental work done and a weird bump taken off her back leg. I am going to finish this up as I will need something to keep my mind busy while she's gone. Get er' done!!!!

1 comment:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Good for you! I have been doing this sampler too and I am tired of the too small pieces and not being accurate. I broke out a Judy Hopkins book and I am making alternative blocks too and will probably make more than 25 this way. Happy New Year!