Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Quilt displays...

Here are just a couple of pictures I snapped at the show..
This is hand embroidered & then colored in.. Always been a fav...
I was lucky enough to meet the creator of this wonderful quilt. Turns out Darla, works at my favorite quilt store Primitive Gatherings and this quilt was quilted by my good friend and most talented, Neta!
I'm going to make this someday... I did the fall version, now I must do Christmas. Pattern is about 7 yrs old, but I still love it.
Red Door designs...in love. I was impressed with this one, I didn't see the one below which was on my list to buy. Darn it!

Can't wait for Palm Springs show!


1 comment:

Mimi said...

It was fun seeing some of those quilt. I just finished making the Gathering Basket quilt and it is ready to go on the long arm. Always nice to see how other people interpret a pattern with their colors. Thank you for sharing. By the way, my mom is called Mia by her grandchildren. Love that name.