Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hemet quilt show...

Such a small little show... But I LOVE it... I always enjoy it and find the cutest things... I am so hooked on Red Door Designs right now... Here's my haul..






This little believe pillow... Is so adorable..






Then Sandi from Pieced With Love made up this super quilt...gotta make me one of these... Use up some scraps too...





Then I found this rotary blade sharpener at the 'junk sale'.. 5.00.. Also 1/2 price


Thought I'd give it a try and donate to the cause.


Fun day... Bought Mark lunch for tagging along with me. I took some pictures of a couple quilts I'll show you later.

1 comment:

paulette said...

I picked up that sharpener and looked at it but I knew you REALLY wanted it so I put it back!! I loved the Red Door booth too!! She has incredible stuff!! I couldn't pass up her cute frames and Valdani threads!! I could have gone wild in there!! Also like the Simply Put booth too!!
P