Monday, April 30, 2012

Julian.... Corgi's Castle...

 Quilting weekend with this girls this past weekend... It was BEAUTIFUL!!! We ventured off to Julian this time around.. Top picture was the view we woke up to every morning..
 We had a backyard full of chickens and the most gorgeous flowers... Iris'. sweet peas, lilacs...fruit trees, vegtables, cows and deer in the pasture below us. Even a wild turkey strutted past us  in the front yard.
 Hard to work with such  beautiful scenery all around us, but we did.. I finished this quilt top.. made a bag that carries my iron and then opens up and I can even iron on it. Then worked  little on my Farmers Wife blocks.. I have just 8 more to go, then I can start putting it all together.
We even made a little day trip to Main street, just to see what was going on out there..

Fun weekend was had by all!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had such a great time! :)