Friday, March 9, 2012

March 2nd... & I won, I won!!!

Dr. Seuss' Birthday was this week, March 2nd  and I barely survived.... So many to-do's going on at the library. Not sure why everyone wants to read his books on this day!? go figure?! Phew... it has been a very LONGGGGG week.
I had never seen the Dr.Seuss panel done up like this before, and I thought it was the cutest thing. Found this picture on www.fabtalk.net . I just may have to make this one up!
Speaking of fabtalk... this is connected to www.fabshophop.com . I enter their shop hop every month, we'll at least since December. I love it... In the mail today, I received 4 different 1 yard pieces of material. Yahoo!
kinda hard to see, but there are 2 whites and 2 tans... love it! Gonna have to go make something. (as soon as the dogs go home)

No comments: