Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Cabin Fever" Brunch..

 Our Friendship group got together together at Marian's house to exchange our snowman blocks.She made us the most scrumptious Strada with the most yummiest salad and fresh fruit to go with. That was just the 1st course..
 
 Then we had home made scones with jellies/jams and cookies, and 3 different types of tea. That table I didn't take a picture of.( I was in a food coma), couldn't think.
 We have the best friends...
 Then after we all exchanged our blocks, we rolled out of our chairs and took a tour of her amazing house!
 These are just a couple of different views. Every time I go over there, I am in aww, of everything. I want to come home and make 1 of everything that girl has created.
 Which I did, I will show you pictures later on of what I came home and made after seeing them at her house! And I will show you all the snowman blocks also!!! They turned out wonderful! Everyone did an awesome job!

No comments: