Monday, December 20, 2010

tis' the season...

Tradition... when Kelly is home, all we do at night is puzzles. Watch movies and do puzzles.
This isi puzzle #1 and #2. Can't take the picture without the glare, sorry.
We did #2 today while we were waiting for the Maytag man AGAIN to show up to fix my fridge. But guess what?? I was stood up again!!! 3rd time!! I have not had a functioning fridge since November 20th. Had Thanksgiving dinner out of an ice chest. Looks like Christmas might be the same.
I guess it's time to get Mark on the phone. Some things seem to get taken care of when some people talk to a man instead of a women

1 comment:

momtofatdogs said...

Well, if you GET the answer to that question, I'd like to know. Because you're right. We had the same problem withthe ice maker on our fridge. Took 4 visits. And "visits" was an overstatement. Bought the "extended warranty" - well guess what???? There were no service men in our area that would come as far out as we live. Too bad, so sad - there are no exclusions on a warranty for WHERE you live!! They wanted ME to pay for the service/repair & then they would refund it to me. Know go buddy! I was adamant. But it took MR Cahrming to get them out to actually FIX it. Everyone else just looked at it.....Dave Ramsey says that "warranty's" are a waste of money. For the most part...he may be right. But not on a refrigerator!

M