Monday, November 22, 2010

again.. you say!

I tell you... I am on a roll! Did the turkey square above, but do not click on it, you can see his beaty little eyes that have to be fixed! This is an Eleanor Burns pattern called "Autumn Leaves". you can make a table runner by turning this turkey into a leaf. I am not sure what I am going to do with him yet. I just made 1, when you follow the directions you actually get 2, but I didn't want 2, I just wanted 1. It's alot of work, I am glad I didn't. She has you make flying geese a way that I have never made them before. Kinda weird!
Then I did my block 5 & 6 of the Block of the month from Fatquartershop.com . Just realized that this won't be done in time for Christmas, wish I would have calculated the months out before I signed up for it. It will be done in the middle of next year!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

He's adorable!

Sheila said...

where can I get these patterns? I would love to do a Thanksgiving/Christmas quilt combo

Renay said...

I love the turkey!!! He would be a cute table runner or pot holder! what size block is this?

Unknown said...

love the turkey! And you will have your christmas blocks done and quilted for next year! :)

Mia's Cottage said...

Renay... he measures 10 1/2" square
Sheila... turkey block is an Elanor Burns(sp?) pattern called "Autumn Leaves" and the Christmas blocks are from the "12 Days of Christmas" mystery block and that is on www.Fatquartershop.com