Saturday, October 2, 2010

quilting, quilting, quilting...

Been pretty busy here. Quilted the one above (should say FINALLY quilted) to put in my boss' office at work. She decided to take EVERYTHING out and off her walls. She now has 1 thing hanging and it is an old fashioned board with handwriting samples on it like they use in the old days. Fits perfect with the theme.. school.. and it even says our school name on the bottom. Ridgemoor. I still have to finish putting the binding on.
Did this one a while ago too, and finally got around to it. It really stinks when your machine goes in for service, you don't realize just how much you use it till it's gone. Still have to sew the binding on this one. If you click on any of the pictures, the colors show up much better and you can actually see the quilting.
I think the girls (Mia and Lolli) are going to LOVE this one. I know I do.

No comments: