Thursday, September 19, 2019

Stain stick...

Ok. After I cleaned up pictures on my phone I decided to share them here on my blog, but deleted some. Oops. 
 I posted this on Instagram but it’s totally worth a blog post . 
I was painting and backed into the cabinet door that I had already painted and paint was all over my shoulder. I really wanted to see if the stain stick would work on paint, so when I was done, I got out my stain stick and started scrubbing on my wet shirt. It totally came out! 
The picture of my shirt is one I deleted. Love the stain stick even more now. 

It is from B and N Laundry. I discovered them in California when she had a shop near me. B and N is for Brooke and Nora, her twin girls. 


I have used her laundry soap, wool dryer balls and stain sticks. Love every one of them. 
When I moved I lost my stain stick and had to order a new one. It’s on the spendy side with shipping cost but worth every penny. Ever since I started using dryer balls, I have never went back to dryer sheets. Dryer sheets have so many chemicals in them, I never knew how awful they were for you. She makes all her stuff and is all natural and chemical free. On her website is her story of how she got started with her husband being very sick. It’s a neat story, go check it out. Tell her Donna sent you.  
I think I read somewhere, her stuff is going to be like at Marshall’s or Ross or some store like that.  Can’t remember where I saw that posted. But if you ever see them, snatch them up.  You’ll love them. 

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Sounds like great products. What is the name of her web site?