Sunday, September 29, 2019

Pillows...

I put another quilt on the machine yesterday and it failed, I had made it over 2 years ago and never quilted it because I didn’t know how I wanted to do it.  It was a sew along from different blogs that all contained wool in patterns. The quilting pattern I picked to go on top was a E2E criss cross hatched design, but  it was super small and I didn’t realize it till after it had started by the time I turned around and looked back, I knew if I stopped it I wasn’t gonna pick it all out so I just let it go. I wanted a large cross cross but it wasn’t. I am no good a custom quilting...
I knew it was gonna have trouble going over the wool and I would be ok with that. Kinda thinking I would un-pick it on the wool anyways. It just wasn’t co operating with me and it ruined it. 
So....
I took a couple of blocks and made pillows. 

I know this Harvest one was a Lisa Bongean pattern from her blog...


I have no idea who designed this one. Like I said... it’s an oldie... over 2 years ago. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pillows beautifully acknowledge the changing seasons.

Jocelyn said...

Love the fall pillows.

momtofatdogs said...

Well DARN ! At least you got to make a few cute pillows!

M