Sunday, June 16, 2019

Day 2...

Painting....
Have to get rid of this...
And this...

Took one really good coat of paint, but we did touch up some spots... so really 1 1/2 coats of paint.  The blue was harder to cover up than the pink  fuchsia.  Within a couple hours, it looked like a new room.

Scrubbed all wainscoting and baseboards. Don’t think they had ever been done. 


Then..... because I couldn’t stand it anymore... I painted the toilet room, I guess you’d call it.
Discovered when I was taking off the 90’s bathroom fixtures, they painted over striped wallpaper.  Mmm-hhh.. yep. So, I also painted over it. It was like a sea foam green paint I was covering up. Eeekkk, yuck. 
This was the after picture from yesterday. I think tomorrow we are getting cabinets ready for painting and assembling bed frames. Appliances are being delivered also tomorrow. 
We have to replace some wood where the dishwasher goes... they had a leak and didn’t do anything about it. Joy!

1 comment:

momtofatdogs said...

Looks like you're fast approaching HOME ! Looks great!