Thursday, May 23, 2019

We closed...

I posted this on Facebook yesterday but I am posting it here also so I can look back on it in the future and think about just how lucky I am.

Easter Sunday, 1987... the Levesque’s bought their first house in California as a family.
Easter Sunday, 2019... we made an offer and it was accepted  and we bought our first Texas home. 
May 22nd, 2018... we arrived in Texas to start our new chapter in our lives as retired Texan’s I guess you’d say. 
May 22nd, 2019... to the exact date!!! we closed Escrow on our forever home in Texas.
Weird how all the dates all matched... I guess it was just meant to be!
We can’t move in for a couple weeks due to the sellers needing to rent back. Their house is not quite ready yet. I see my Summer being extremely busy. It’s a good thing though!


No comments: