Wednesday, September 26, 2018

This and that...

House hunting and trying to keep up on projects...
Power washing everything. Greenhouse, tennis courts, patios, walkways... everything needed a cleaning.


Finished the binding on this one...


2 weeks of blocks...


Moda Blockheads are all caught up...

These stupidly insane blocks... 10 more to do than I can put them together. Once I re-wrote the pattern instructions it made it a little easier. Still stupid!

Quilted this one up..just needs binding.. it’s a Bonnie Hunter Quiltville Mystery called “On Ringo Lake”. Made it from scraps I had... ran out of a few colors and had to improvise. Also had to make it smaller for that reason, I didn’t want to go buy any. 

Used extra squares and pieces for the backing.
It might happen today, but I’m getting ready to pick up sticks in front field and I’m also ‘dog sitting’ Kelly’s dogs... tomorrow (thurs)is yard work day if it doesn’t rain. 
I’m dog sitting again tomm afternoon also. So.... it will get done...eventually!


1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

You are one busy woman.