Friday, September 14, 2018

Halloween mystery sew along...

The Quilting Company had a Halloween Mystery the last 5 weeks and I thought... what a great idea to use the little fabric I had for this holiday. I don’t have that many Halloween quilts, cool. So, I tried it... I should have known better... I’ve been burned by quilting mysteries that turned out horrible. So now I know. DON’T DO IT!

Here it is turned both ways... not sure what side is up or down. 


They say those are suppose to be spider webs... not to me. Maybe bats in between??? I just don’t know. Doesn’t even look like Halloween at all! Except for the fabric. 
They look like something from science.. like Star Wars or something. Reminds me of a ride at Disneyland that they signs posted throughout. 
I am stupidly doing 2 other mystery sew alongs... I am like 5 weeks in also.. can’t back out now. 1 of them is another Halloween one also. 
Oh boy.... we shall see.... I’ll be sure to tell you how they turned out. 

No comments: