Sunday, August 5, 2018

Moda..

Moda Blockheads 2...
Here is what I have so far.

I bought the kit from Primitive Gatherings and didn’t receive it till late last week. Almost 5 weeks after I ordered it. So I had to play catch-up this last couple of days.

I am mimicking Lisa’s blocks. She had some issues to deal with the last 2 weeks so she was a little late on posting. I picked out these colors in block above but she did a similar block like the dark one below. So I made one similar to hers also. 

So I have 2 blocks to choose from now. I see where she is going color wise when I see all hers laid out. My one block with off white corners looks out of place. I will hold on to it for future options. There are like 4 shades of fabrics of that yellow/off white in the kit and not sure how she is going to fit them in.  They may fit eventually. 
I have all the directions saved for the splendid sampler block sew along... another free sew along...I may work on those this week. They are on week 8 and this Wednesday #9 comes out.. I better decide quick before I get too far behind.

No comments: