Monday, April 2, 2018

Waco, Tx...

We did the Waco run today...
Started out with breakfast.. at Chip and Joana Gaines (Fixer Upper) Magnolia Table



The wait was 1 1/2 hrs so we got a warm beverage to drink while we waited and the toured the take away portion of the place.





It was CHILLY..... wow!


Absolutely gorgeous restaurant. The food was spectacular! Home made tater tots, avocado toast, peppered bacon and biscuits and gravy. I didn’t take a actual photo of the inside.. I was in awe... and then Jo’s Mom came in and walked right by us! Our food was delivered in like 8 mins also.

Look at the bathroom!!


Then we went over to the Silo’s.. the Findery & Findery II.








Drove by a couple fixer upper houses, Jimmy Don’s, lunch and then a stop at the store and then home. I’m pooped!










2 comments:

Sherrill said...

I've never been (just up the road in FW). My niece went once and said the silos were SO CROWDED you could hardly move!! Maybe one day before school's out, we'll head down during the week!! Or I'll con a friend into going!! Sounds fantastic.

Jacqueline said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me.