Thursday, October 5, 2017

Aurifil...

I am not a big fan of Aurifil thread at all. And maybe this is why.... I think I have been using it wrong all along. This answers a lot of questions. 
I have no idea why it's blurry, it's looks fine in my pictures. You can google aurifil thread chart and it will come up. I do have some in my drawers, can't wait till I use them up. I just think it's overly priced and I'm not happy at all with it. Who knows, I'll try again and use it the right way this time.
My go to thread....
This is theeee most amazing thread.. I think I have it in all colors just about. I started using it when I was doing my machine appliqué and then I just got hooked. It is my go to, everyday thread. Love it..





4 comments:

شركة المثالية للتنظيف said...


شركة المثالية للتنظيف
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالدمام
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالخبر
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالاحساء

شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالقطيف
شركة المثالية للنظافة
شركة المثالية الدولية للتنظيف
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بسيهات
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بجدة

شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالقطيف
شركة صيانة مسابح بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام

افضل خدمات شركة المثالية للتنظيف بجميع مدن ومحافظات المنطقة الشرقية بالمملكة العربية السعودية للتنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات والمقدمة بافضل جودة وارخص الاسعار حيث توفر شركة المثالية للتنظيف خصم 30% لجميع خدمات التنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات وجلي البلاط اتصل الان واحصل علي خصومات شركة المثالية للتنظيف

Barbara Sindlinger said...

I agree about the thread. I have purchased a couple of the huge cones and the thread breaks a lot when I'm piecing. Kind of frustrating. But...I got the cones for 50% off so the price was kind of right but was it worth the frustration?

Gretchen Weaver said...

I love the Aurifil thread and haven't had any problems with it breaking. I have a small shop close to me that has the thread several dollars a spool less than other stores. They will order the large size cones in any colors. They have a storewide sale on everything once a year and I go and stock up then.

I've used the Essential thread and I didn't like it. I thought it had a lot more lint that the Aurifil and it is a thicker thread too. I also like Aurifil for hand applique. You use whatever thread you like the best. That is what is important.

Bev said...

I use Aurifil when I get it for a good price but I do agree with you. For all the hype it gets, it is not the best thread out there. Great blog. I don't comment very often.
Bev in NS