Saturday, October 28, 2017

2 finishes...

FINALLY a finish... 2 at that.
I think the top one was pieced in 2015, only because it’s dated on a Bonnie Hunter Quiltville mystery pattern. Actually, I take that back. First clue comes out Black Friday and goes for weeks after. So it’s early 2016.



After I took this picture, it went upstairs and straight into the washer. It’s all washed and crinkled now and ready for use. 

This one is Edyta Sitar’s “on eagles wings”. 

I just love doing paper piecing in between all my other goings on. That way I don’t get burned out. It also, got a washing and it’s going to hang in my bedroom. They both have been labeled also but I forgot to take a picture of those.

6 comments:

dortha said...

Two very pretty quilts.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful quilts

Anne said...

Beautiful quilts!!! Please, can you tell me what that pattern is for the top left quilt on the upper part of your blog? I've been admiring that for a long time! Thanks! - Anne

momtofatdogs said...

Gorgeous! Dibs on the On Eagles Wings!!! LOL

momtofatdogs said...

Anne - That pattern is called Everlasting Wreath by Laundry Basket Quilts. Edita Sitar.

Anne said...

Momtofatdogs, thanks so much! Every time I see it, I think it needs to go on my list of quilts to make! I love Edita Sitar's patterns, so I'm not surprised! Thanks again! - Anne