Thursday, August 17, 2017

House cleaner....

It's been over 20 years since I have had a house cleaner. I'm old... tired of cleaning... DEEP cleaning. I went for it! 
She is here now doing the DEEP cleaning and then back every 2 weeks. I am now looking forward to my weekends that I usually am cleaning one of those days. So I took the day off to be here, being her 1st time ... so I washed blankets, rugs, curtains.. I have NEVER done so much laundry that didn't involve clothes. Can't wait till it's all done. Then I'll have to figure out what to bring home for dinner because, I just can't dirty that kitchen on the same day! Hahhaha 

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I was just thinking I needed some help too with the deep cleaning!!! Good idea! xo

momtofatdogs said...

OMGoodness! It is a guilty pleasure isn't it? When we listed our Alabama house for sale in 2008 I hired a maid to come in & clean since I never knew when anyone would be house visiting. I have had one ever since! Though that (gift to myself) might disappear after Prince Charming retires. We shall see! But it sure is great to say Nope I don't clean toilets. Nope I don't scrub tubs, nope I don't DO floors. Nope I don't dust. Such a wonderful, absolutely worth it, gift to myself! Too bad I don't keep the house as clean as I do the day BEFORE the maid comes! LOL!

M