Thursday, August 3, 2017

2nd one...

Here is the other quilt I got back from the long arm quilter.

I almost didn't send it to her because I really didn't care for this quilt after I finished it. Not sure what is was about it, it just didn't get me excited.
But now, I love it, and I'm glad I did get it quilted.

It's ginormous. I believe it could fit on my queen size bed for a blanket.
Here's the label. I have never renamed a quilt to my own name. I have always named them the pattern name. I don't remember the name and the pattern is in the house and I'm outside. But it's something stupid. This quilt reminds me of peppermint candy cane, so I may go with something like that. I have always been bad at picking out & naming animals too... Anyone have any suggestions??

3 comments:

Sherrill said...

LOVE the quilt and the label is absolutely adorable!!!!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful quilt. How about peppermint mocha.?

Anonymous said...

I think the quilt is beautiful. Red and brown are so comforting to me.